Service Issues

Report any Haven OnDemand API service issues to the development team here. Before submitting your issue and for issue status definitions, be sure to read this page.
Search the Dev Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Likes
Open

Key Management Service Error 5100

Open
by bcormode New Member on ‎04-28-2016 01:49

I'm trying to create a Standard text index using the 'Create Text Index' on the Try It interface.

I was able to create and delete a Text Index earlier today (a couple of times), but now it's not working.

I'm getting the following error:

{
  "error": 5100,
  "reason": "Job actions failed",
  "actions": [
    {
      "errors": [
        {
          "error": 5100,
          "reason": "Key Management Service Error",
          "detail": "<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 (Ubuntu) - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error</h1><HR size=\"1\" noshade=\"noshade\"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Internal Server Error</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.</u></p><HR size=\"1\" noshade=\"noshade\"><h3>Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 (Ubuntu)</h3></body></html>"
        }
      ],
      "status": "failed",
      "action": "createtextindex",
      "version": "v1"
    }
  ],
  "status": "failed"
}

I checked my Account Subscription Quotas and they seem to be fine. 

Social Media
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HPE. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation