Train data predictor issue using json with error 4005 - Invalid job action parameters (290 Views)
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1 (290 Views)

Train data predictor issue using json with error 4005 - Invalid job action parameters

Hi Guys,

I really need some help. I just used the prediction code samples for PHP to integrate with my application and created my own train prediction json file filled with my own train data. I got the error "4005 - Invalid job action parameters" as the result. I have already studied the various train data samples illustrated on the website.

I have attached the json file here for review. Our use case relates to us acquiring withdrawal data of ATM machines provided to us by our  client and we are trying to predict the  customers' most frequent or favourite ATM machine for cash withdrawals. Th ATM machines are owned by our client. Each ATM machine has a terminal ID, which is numeric in nature and forms part of the historic data of customers withdrawal records. the name of the key or field for the ATM is  - "atm_id".

Would appreciate your assistance to ensure I am actually using the Prediction API correctly. I don't know why I keep getting this error.

Looking forward to yor response.

Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HPE. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation