First Time Here? Learn How to Post and MoreFirst time visiting the HOD Community? Learn how to join the conversation and find what you need. Been here before? Learn advanced community tips and tricks too.
04-28-2014 02:01 - edited 04-28-2014 02:21
If you are looking for solved topics, please follow the following steps:
- On the Community home page, click in the “Search the Community” box.
- Type keywords related to your issue or query, and click on the magnifying glass icon. The Search results will open.
- In the left rail, click on “By Category.” This will let you select which part of the Community you would like to search.
- Now scroll down and select the checkbox for “Solved.” The search will automatically narrow to only include topics with accepted solutions.
- You can also narrow the results using the “By date” option, choosing from several fixed date range options.
P.S. There may be a lot of threads that you find interesting. Subscribing or bookmarking all of them may not be a useful option in this case.
Floating a thread to the top of that board should do the trick here; learn how to do that in the link below.