First Time Here? Learn How to Post and MoreFirst time visiting the HOD Community? Learn how to join the conversation and find what you need. Been here before? Learn advanced community tips and tricks too.
04-25-2014 09:37 - edited 04-26-2014 05:56
When you join the Community, you are automatically signed up to get emails letting you know when a member replies to your posts. We do this to make it easy for you to know when someone responds to your question.
Though this may be useful for most, some members may find it inconvenient. If you want to discontinue these notifications, you can change the setting.
- Sign into the Community.
- In the right rail, below your user name, click on “Profile & Settings” to expand it and then on “My User Settings” under it.
- Now click on, “Subscriptions & Notifications” tab, as shown in the picture. This will open several subscription/bookmark options.
- Click on the “Notifications” tab.
- Uncheck the option “Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in.”
- Finally, scroll down below and click on the “Save” button.
Your settings are now saved and will apply to any new post you make. You may need to manually remove already existing subscriptions in the “My Subscriptions” section as well.
If you’d like, you can manually sign up to receive notifications for a particular thread you are interested in following. Check out the following thread to learn how: