First Time Here? Learn How to Post and MoreFirst time visiting the HOD Community? Learn how to join the conversation and find what you need. Been here before? Learn advanced community tips and tricks too.
You may not be able to visit the Community frequently to check if your question has been answered or not.
There are several ways to follow conversations in the community.
1. Change your settings:
When you register in the Community, you’ll be automatically subscribed to topics where you post. You can check that your settings are correct by doing the following:
- Sign into the Community.
- In the right rail, below your user name, click on “Profile & Settings” to expand it and then on “My User Settings” under it.
- Now click on, “Subscriptions & Notifications” tab, as shown in the picture. This will open several subscription/bookmark options.
- Click on the “Notifications” tab.
- Ensure that the option “Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in.”
- Finally, scroll down below and click on the “Save” button.
2. When you make a post:
When you are making a post, there is a box on the right hand side of the screen under “Notifications” that says, “Email me when someone replies.”
- Check the box before posting, and you will be subscribed to the thread.
3. When you are reading a thread:
If you are interested in following a conversation on the Community, you can sign up to receive notifications of new replies.
- Go to the thread that interests you.
- At the top right of the screen, there is “Topic Options” dropdown menu.
- Choose “Subscribe” from the drop-down. There is an RSS Subscribe option in the menu as well , in this case, you do not want to select that option.
If at any time, you wish to discontinue notifications, instructions can be found here: