First Time Here? Learn How to Post and MoreFirst time visiting the HOD Community? Learn how to join the conversation and find what you need. Been here before? Learn advanced community tips and tricks too.
A detailed message with the following information:
Other tips for optimizing our community include:
Welcome to the IDOL OnDemand Developer Community, a place where you can connect with others using IOD APIs.
Here is what you will need to include in your post:
- A brief, descriptive title and issue summary:
- Include the API and provide a short description of the question in the title.
- What you’re trying to accomplish and which APIs you are using
- Any errors you are receiving
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Troubleshooting performed – what have you tried so far?
- Any other information that will help someone answer your question
- Post in the correct area: Make sure your question is posted on the correct community area – questions should be posted in the Board, feature ideas in Ideas, bug reports in API Issues, and so on.
- Search before posting: See if someone has already asked/answered your question.
- Subscribe to the thread: When someone answers your post you can be notified via email. Make sure to watch your email for updates so that you can provide any further information as needed.
- Mark it "Solved": If your question has been answered, mark it by clicking “Accept as Solution.” This will help others with similar issues find the solution. If an existing answer works for you, click the "Like" button to let others know the solution worked for you too.
- Protect your privacy: Don’t publicly share personal information, such as your phone number or email address.
Former HP Community Manager