First Time Here? Learn How to Post and MoreFirst time visiting the HOD Community? Learn how to join the conversation and find what you need. Been here before? Learn advanced community tips and tricks too.
A signature is a useful way to personalize your posts. You can add a brief details about your expertise or just a personal tagline to distinguish your posts.
Creating or editing your signature is very easy. This is how you do it:
- Sign in to the Community.
- In the right rail, in the “My Community” section, click on “Profile & Settings” to expand it and then click on “My User Settings.”
- You will land on the “Personal Profile” tab. Click on “Personal Information.”
- Scroll down to the text box named “Signature.”
- Now, enter your preferred text in the signature. Your signature should be brief and should not contain any inappropriate content (check the Rules of Participation for the Community). You can use simple HTML in your signature, such as text decoration and font color.
- Finally, click the “Save” button.
Now, all your new and existing posts will have the signature at the bottom. If you want to change your signature, perform the same steps again.